4/12/14

five star reviews!

Hello there and happy Saturday!! I love getting feedback from my customers because it makes me happy to know that something I designed helped make their special event even more memorable. It's also good to know when someone is unhappy in the event that there is something I can do to improve one of my designs. Below are a couple of recent 5 star reviews I have received from customers on Zazzle.





……………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Glitter Look Bridal Shower Invitations by The Spotted Olive™ reviewed by Wedding2014

About the product: This invitation turned out to be amazing!! My daughter loves the look of it.
About the print: We were very satisfied with the total look and quality of this invitation.



……………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Burlap & Pink Lace Bachelorette Weekend Invitations reviewed by Clarissa

About the product: exactly what I wanted. The paper quality was excellent, design was great, it was easy to design and it had plenty of room for every detail I needed to include. I LOVE THEM...THANKS!!!

About the print: PERFECT!!! the paper quality is great and the design is awesome:)

No comments: