8/24/14

holiday card collection 2014: gilded may your holidays sparkle & shine

Hello there! I hope you are having a nice weekend. It's been beautiful and sunny here so I've been outside enjoying the nice weather. I also managed to get some photos taken of some of the new holiday cards I have designed for The Spotted Olive's 2014 Holiday Collection. I will be sharing come of the photos here on the blog! Today's featured card is the "Gilded May Your Holidays Sparkle & Shine." This design features a black and gold herringbone background and the words "May Your Holidays Sparkle & Shine" stylishly typeset and filled with images of glitter and gold. Easily personalize with your family name or text and photo. Very modern and trendy!


Please note there is no real glitter or gold used in this design; just images of each. It is a flat printed design with no embellishments. Available for purchase herehttp://bit.ly/1BSMy43.

No comments: