9/26/14

elegant vintage southern magnolia wedding invitation & rsvp card set

Hello there and happy Friday! The weekend is here. One of my favorite wedding sets that I have designed for my shop, The Spotted Olive™, is the Elegant Vintage Southern Magnolia Wedding Invitation & RSVP Card set. It is especially beautiful when printed on the white felt paper. In this design, I paired a vintage illustration of a magnolia blossom with a rustic leather background and added gold accents and text. I think the design came out looking very classic and elegant. Perfect for a southern wedding. I love when my customers order this design because it is absolutely stunning in person.


This design is available as a personalized DIY Printable file or as printed invitations from The Spotted Olive on Etsy.

No comments: